Monday, July 18, 2016

Top 10 MOST POPULAR Songs of 2007

It's once again time to dive into another year in the Billboard charts. If you are new this week, I had a goal recently to determine what the top songs of all time were based on a formula that I came up with to keep track of the top songs on the Billboard charts each year. Here's the methodology: each year of the charts I go week by week, giving points to the songs that make the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. The #1 song gets 10 points, the #2 song gets 9 points, all the way down to the #10 song getting 1 point. I could've done the whole Hot 100 like this, but that would've been too time consuming, so I just stuck to the top 10 for now. If you are wanting to check out previous years that I've done, you can follow the links at the bottom of each list to browse through the years or you can search the blog archive on the right. It's my hope that as you scroll through this list that you take time to actually listen to the songs as you go instead of just looking at the title. This has been a great way for me to learn of new music and be reminded of songs that I may have forgotten about and I feel this can have the same effect on you, regardless of your taste in music. So without further delay, let's see what 2007 had to offer!

10- "Don't Matter" - Akon


9- "Apologize" - Timbaland featuring OneRepublic


8- "Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's


7- "Girlfriend" - Avril Lavigne


6- "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" - T-Pain featuring Yung Joc


5- "Stronger" - Kanye West


4- "The Way I Are" - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson


3- "Umbrella" - Rihanna feautring Jay-Z


2- "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" - Soulja Boy Tell'em 


1- "Big Girls Don't Cry" - Fergie



Click here to see the top songs of 2006
Click here to see the top songs of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment