Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top 100 MOST POPULAR Songs of the 2000's: 90 - 81

The 2000's countdown continues today with 90 - 81! Click here for 100 - 91 to start at the top of this list if you haven't seen it yet. You'll be able to browse through the whole list by using the links at the bottom of each post or you can use the blog archive on the side. If you are new this week, I had a goal recently to determine what the top songs of all time where based on a formula that I came up with to keep track of the Billboard charts. I went through each year of the charts week by week giving points to the songs that made the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. There are a lot of songs whose runs spanned over two years. With my yearly lists I go strictly by calendar year and thus those songs get short-changed. This is made up for in my decades lists where their entire runs are taken into account. With the songs that spanned two decades, I included their entire runs in the decade where they had the bigger run. Without further ado, let's take a look at these next 10 entries!

90- "I Wanna Love You" - Akon featuring Snoop Dogg


89- "Shake Ya Tailfeather" - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee


88- "Girlfriend" - Avril Lavigne


87- "Heartless" - Kanye West


86- "With You" - Chris Brown


85- "So What" - P!nk


84- "Disturbia" - Rihanna


83- "Grillz" - Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp


82- "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" - T-Pain featuring Yung Joc


81- "Music" - Madonna


Click here for 100 - 91
Click here for 80 - 71

No comments:

Post a Comment