Monday, December 5, 2016

DrogeMiester's Top 10 LEAST FAVORITE Songs of 2015

Here's something new. Last year when I was creating my end of year music lists, I decided to add something new to my lineup and make a list of my least favorite songs in order to give me an outlet to complain a bit at all the crap that hit the charts. Since I put so much time into subjecting myself to all the awful music in order create a list of the absolute worst, I had to re-post that list here. Eligible for this list are any song that debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 during the calendar year of 2015. And no, I didn't sit down and do an in-depth analysis in order to determine the most poorly written songs or the worst lyrics. This is not an exact science. This is simply a list of songs that bothered me the most for whatever reason. And yes, a bad song that stayed on the charts for a long time had a tendency of bothering more than a bad song that was only on the charts for a week or two. Finally, I don't actually recommend listening to any of these songs or watching any of these videos since several of them are actually fairly explicit when it comes to the lyrics. But I post them in case you are curious to know why I hate these songs. A "feel my pain" sort of thing. If you want to just look at the title in this instance and not watch the videos, I actually recommend that more.

10- "Hit the Quan" - iLoveMemphis


9- "Post to Be" - Omarion featuring Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko


8- "Nasty Freestyle" - T-Wayne


7- "Where Ya At" - Future featuring Drake


6- "Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh)" - Rich Homie Quan


5- "Feeling Myself" - Nicki Minaj


4- "B---- Better Have My Money" - Rihanna

(Note: Rihanna's official music video contains graphic nudity, blood, violence and language with her kidnapping, stripping and torturing a dude's wife, which is why I chose to post this video instead)  

3- "Truffle Butter" - Nicki Minaj


2- "Throw Sum Mo" - Rae Sremmurd featuring Nicki Minaj & Young Thug


1- "Watch Me" - Silento



Click here to see my FAVORITE songs of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment