Tuesday, February 7, 2017

DrogeMiesters Top 10 FAVORITE EDM Songs of 2016

Ever since the Billboard calendar year ended in the middle of December, I've been working on getting my end of year lists out to you. The goal was to release them once a week from December 19 through January 9. That's four lists in four weeks. I did good with my first two lists, my list of the most popular songs of 2016 and my list of my personal favorite songs of 2016. But creating my list of my least favorite songs of 2016 proved difficult, so that threw things off a bit. Then when I went to go create my list of my favorite EDM songs, that took even longer. But this time around it was a lot of fun because electronic music has always been my favorite ever since I was young. I love the sound and the creativity. Some people complain that it's just made behind a computer and not with real instruments. I could argue that in depth, but the short version is that that's a very ignorant take on electronic music. Eligible for this list was any song that debuted on the Hot Dance/Electronic charts in 2016, a lot of which I really enjoyed, which is why this took so long to wade through. I hope you enjoy!

10- "Oasis" - Kygo featuring Foxes


9- "Alone" - Marshmello


8- "Smoke Filled Room" - Mako


7- "Reality" - Lost Frequencies featuring Janieck Devy


6- "Rush Over Me" - Seven Lions, Illenium & Said the Sky featuring HAILENE


5- "Lone Digger" - Caravan Palace


4- "How to Love" - Cash Cash featuring Sofia Reyes


3- "Falling Away" - Seven Lions featuring Lights


2- "Faded" - Alan Walker


1- "Let Go" - deadmau5 featuring Grabbitz



Click here to see the top songs of 2016
Click here to see my favorite songs of 2016
Click here to see my least favorite songs of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment