Thursday, January 11, 2018

DrogeMiester's Top 10 LEAST FAVORITE Songs of 2017

Continuing my annual tradition of end-of-year music lists, I now present to you my fourth list. If you missed the other three, the most popular songs of the year, my personal favorite songs of the year and my personal favorite EDM songs of the year, you can search those out in the blog archives on the right, starting in late December and moving onto this month. With this particular list, we will now be examining my least favorite songs of 2017. And believe me, there was A LOT of trash to pick from. In fact, there was so much trash that, in reminding you of my parameters that a song had to debut on the Billboard Hot 100 during 2017, I feel the need to emphasize that, yes, all of these songs ACTUALLY did chart last year, even though some of them you might not believe me. As such, I will give you the same warning I did last year. I don't recommend you listen to any of these songs or watch the videos I'll be posting. They're there if you are curious as to why I hate these songs so much. And we can discuss the specifics if you have questions about my personal reasons, but I feel these choices will be fairly obvious and non-controversial. The only surprises here might come with songs I left off. Believe me, there's a lot that I could've put here, but these are the worst of the worst.

10- "The Race" - Tay-K


9- "These Heaux" - Bhad Bhabie


8- "It's Every Night Sis" - Ricegum featuring Alissa Violet


7- "Cash Me Outside (#CashMeOutside)" - DJ Suede the Remix God


6- "Gucci Gang" - Lil Pump


5- "Peek a Boo" - Lil Yachty featuring Migos


4- "Privacy" - Chris Brown


3- "Look at Me!" - XXXTENTACION


2- "Gummo" - 6ix9ine


1- "Kooda" - 6ix9ine

1 comment:

  1. The dishonorable mentions:

    11- "Hi B---" - Bhad Bhabie
    12- "It's Everyday Bro" - Jake Paul featuring Team 10
    13- "Bon Appetit" - Katy Perry featuring Migos
    14- "Rake It Up" - Yo Gotti featuring Nicki Minaj
    15- "Roll in Peace" - Kodak Black featuring XXXTENTACION
    16- "Culture" - Migos featuring DJ Khaled
    17- "All Da Smoke" - Future & Young Thug
    18- "Codeine Dreaming" - Kodak Black featuring Lil Wayne
    19- "Patty Cake" - Kodak Black
    20- "Water" - Ugly God

    ReplyDelete