Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Top 100 MOST POPULAR Songs of the 1960's: 10 - 1

This is it! After counting down every individual year of the 1960's, I have spent the last 10 days counting down the songs of the entire decade as a whole and now the whole is posted, so to start at the top with #100 - 91 and to go through the entire list, click here. You'll also find a detailed description of this specific project on that first page. There will also be links at the bottom that will make it easy to navigate through this list. Feel free to post feedback on how you would like to see this done in the future with the other decades when I get around to them. If I hear nothing, I will assume that I have done a perfect job. I hope you've enjoyed this! It will soon be time to start with the 70's, but before that, I will have something special in store, so stay tuned!

10- "I Can't Stop Loving You" - Ray Charles

9- "Are You Lonesome To-Night?" - Elvis Presley with The Jordanaires

8- "Sugar, Sugar" - The Archies

7- "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In" - The 5th Dimension

6- "I'm a Believer" - The Monkees

5- "The Theme from a Summer Place" - Percy Faith and His Orchestra

4- "I Want to Hold Your Hand" - The Beatles

3- "Tossin' and Turnin'" - Bobby Lewis

2- "Hey Jude" - The Beatles

1- "The Twist" - Chubby Checker

Click here for 20 - 11

No comments:

Post a Comment