Monday, January 9, 2017

DrogeMiester's Top 10 LEAST FAVORITE Songs of 2016

Two weeks ago, I gave you my top 10 favorite songs of 2016. Now it's time to flip the script and give you my list of least favorite songs from 2016. When I did this last year, and officially posted it on this blog a month ago, I stated that I didn't do an in-depth analysis to determine the worst songs of 2015. This time I did. Out of the 409 songs that debuted on the charts this year, I picked out around 150 of them that I deemed worthy of a worst of 2016 list. Then throughout the course of a month, I listened to them, I analyzed the lyrics, I ranked them, I re-ranked them and after a long grueling process that many times I thought wasn't even worth all the trouble I put myself through, I have come up with the absolute worst of the worst. My 10 least favorite songs of 2016. I don't expect you or even recommend you listen to any of these songs that I am putting on this list. They are awful and they are atrocious and they will make you feel dirty and disgusting if you subject yourself to them for too long. If you want to just look at the titles and call that good, I would be totally fine with that. But here they are!

10- "Juju on that Beat (TZ Anthem)" - Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall


9- "For Free" - DJ Khaled featuring Drake


8- "Sex with Me" - Rihanna


7- "Work" - Rihanna featuring Drake


6- "Famous" - Kanye West


5- "No" - Meghan Trainor


4- "Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1" - Kanye West


3- "Wishing" - DJ Drama featuring Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin


2- "P---- Print" - Gucci Mane featuring Kanye West


1- "Me Too" - Meghan Trainor



Click here to see my favorite songs of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment