Monday, January 13, 2020

DrogeMiester's Top 10 FAVORITE Songs of 2019

It's time for one of my favorite lists to do each year, my top 10 favorite songs of 2019. The first thing that I will say here is that those of you who checked out my least favorite songs of 2019 list will notice that I added an additional parameter. With that list, I said that in order to be eligible a song not only had to debut on the Hot 100 in 2019, but it also had to make Billboard's official year end Hot 100 for 2019. That's because I didn't want to filter through 200+ bad songs to come up with a silly list that 30 of my friends will quickly glance through and forget about 10 minutes later. No such additional parameter will be added to this favorite list simply because I enjoy going through all my favorite songs. There were 50+ candidates this year that I took a close look at. Yes, it took a long time to get it right. But it was an enjoyable process and I am proud of my final results. So all a song had to do in order to be eligible was to debut on the Hot 100 at some point during 2019. And it had to be a new song. Sorry, I didn't count "Jingle Bells" or "Blue Christmas," which both debuted for the first time. But everything else was fair game. So I hope you enjoy going through these songs because several of them didn't get the attention they deserved, which I think is a real shame.

10- "Miss Me More" - Kelsea Ballerini 


9- "Cornelia Street" - Taylor Swift


8- "Blinding Lights" - The Weeknd


7- "bad guy" - Billie Eilish


6- "Nice to Meet Ya" - Niall Horan


5- "Walk Me Home" - P!nk


4- "bury a friend" - Billie Eilish 


3- "homecoming queen?" - Kelsea Ballerini


2- "Soon You'll Get Better" - Taylor Swift featuring Dixie Chicks


1- "Rainbow" - Kacey Musgraves 


No comments:

Post a Comment